Eberspacher wiring info needed

Old January 25th 04, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
MrCheerful

Default Eberspacher wiring info needed

I need some info on an Eberspacher b3l heater. I have googled and looked at
the website with no joy. There is loads about diesel versions but not the
petrol type I have. I want to know if I can vary the heat output, if so
how. I find that if I put power to the yellow lead the fan runs, since
there is no fuel feed at present the fan stops after 40 seconds (I assume
this is correct?) I do not have the dash control for the unit, I do have a
digital 7 day timer off a different model. Any sources please or info
direct?

MrCheerful

Old January 25th 04, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
QrizB

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:11:55 GMT, "MrCheerful"
wrote:

I need some info on an Eberspacher b3l heater. I have googled and looked at
the website with no joy. There is loads about diesel versions but not the
petrol type I have.

AFAIAA, in most respects they're the same as the diesel ones. This may
or may not help.

--
QrizB

be fooled.