12v Fridge

Old January 26th 04, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
noname

Default 12v Fridge

Would you like a larger fridge for your van?

Basically I bought the fridge on the link below to complete a project I'm
working on, where I'm going to remove the casing/insulation, leaving the
compressor, condenser plate, evaporator and pipework. Then install these
items into a new custom built case.

If your looking for a larger fridge and _have_ a 12volt DC compressor
fridge (NOT a three way fridge) I may be interested in a swap.

Lots more details at http://tinyurl.com/ysepc including photos.