FS: Digital Route Finder

« - | - »

Old January 31st 04, 12:46 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.marketplace,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcaravans
BankRobber

Default FS: Digital Route Finder

For sale on eBay:

Easy Traveller Digital Route Finder

44.95 inc. free P&P and batteries.

Only six available at this fantastic price.

Click here (or copy/paste in your browser):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3075360946

Old January 31st 04, 01:03 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.marketplace,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Doug

Default Digital Route Finder

"BankRobber" [email protected]*** wrote in message
For sale on eBay:

Easy Traveller Digital Route Finder

44.95 inc. free P&P and batteries.

Only six available at this fantastic price.

Click here (or copy/paste in your browser):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3075360946

But they are complete ****e. Much better with a map than one of these
things (or the AA website).

Old January 31st 04, 02:05 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.marketplace,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcaravans
CampinGazz

"Doug" wrote in message

"BankRobber" [email protected]*** wrote in message
For sale on eBay:

Easy Traveller Digital Route Finder

44.95 inc. free P&P and batteries.

Only six available at this fantastic price.

Click here (or copy/paste in your browser):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3075360946

But they are complete ****e. Much better with a map than one of these
things (or the AA website).

I traveled for the past 5 years all round england using one of these, kinda
hard to read a map and drive at the same time,
with this i just entered my starting location, my destination, and as i
passed a way point listed (road, junction, public house, traffic lights,
roundabout etc), pressed the next screen button to get the next set of
directions,

Quite handy being able to see how much fuel you'll use, and what time you'll
arrive at your destination.. come upon a traffic jam, press re-route and
it'll navigate you round it, use it with one of those RAC/AA traffic jam
warning thingy's (got mine free from my insurance co) and you can press
re-route before you arrive at the jam.

Even now i travel with someone, it's a lot easier to read a set of direction
on the screen than have directions read out from someone not 100% sure where
we are, or which was should be left or right without turning the map upside
down,

i wouldent be without my routefinder (i have the origional one from
phillips, before lexibook took them over) getting the new version soon and
the european route cards, that's how much i rate mine

Old January 31st 04, 03:43 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.marketplace,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcaravans
BankRobber

"CampinGazz" wrote in message

i wouldent be without my routefinder (i have the origional one from
phillips, before lexibook took them over) getting the new version soon and
the european route cards, that's how much i rate mine

If you're intending to buy one soon, why not click on the link and save
yourself some cash?

Use the contact seller link and I'll do you a deal.

Craig.

Old January 31st 04, 05:10 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.marketplace,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcaravans
CampinGazz

"BankRobber" [email protected]*** wrote in message
"CampinGazz" wrote in message

i wouldent be without my routefinder (i have the origional one from
phillips, before lexibook took them over) getting the new version soon

and
the european route cards, that's how much i rate mine

If you're intending to buy one soon, why not click on the link and save
yourself some cash?

'cos i'm after the new version, lexibook sent me the details a few weeks ago
about the newer version they're bringing out, more ergonomic, different
features and all that.

Old January 31st 04, 06:48 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.marketplace,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.d-i-y
ng_abuse-subscribe

Tone retched Digital Route Finder onto my recliner:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:43:12 +0000 (UTC), "BankRobber"
[email protected]*** wrote:

"CampinGazz" wrote in message

i wouldent be without my routefinder (i have the origional one from
phillips, before lexibook took them over) getting the new version soon and
the european route cards, that's how much i rate mine

If you're intending to buy one soon, why not click on the link and save
yourself some cash?

Use the contact seller link and I'll do you a deal.

Craig.

With an Nick of
Bank Robber ?????

It's no worse than "Harry Bloomfield"

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

Old February 1st 04, 11:45 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.marketplace,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.d-i-y
ng_abuse-subscribe

Tone retched Digital Route Finder onto my recliner:

[email protected]*** wrote:

"CampinGazz" wrote in message

i wouldent be without my routefinder (i have the origional one from
phillips, before lexibook took them over) getting the new version soon and
the european route cards, that's how much i rate mine

If you're intending to buy one soon, why not click on the link and save
yourself some cash?

Use the contact seller link and I'll do you a deal.

Craig.

With an Nick of
Bank Robber ?????

It's no worse than "Harry Bloomfield"