Auto Sleeper

Old February 3rd 04, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
S P O N I X

Default Auto Sleeper

Some of you may remember a few moths ago I was enquiring about the
best campervan to buy, on behalf of the in-laws.

Anyway, they have bought a Peugeot Auto Sleeper which they are more
than pleased with so I'd like to thank everyone who contributed! You
have made some old (ish!) people very happy indeed.

Also, does anyone have any good website links to do with Auto
Sleepers, where to get competitive insurance, spares etc..etc?

sPoNiX
Old February 3rd 04, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
gill107

"S P O N I X" wrote in message
Some of you may remember a few moths ago I was enquiring about the
best campervan to buy, on behalf of the in-laws.

Anyway, they have bought a Peugeot Auto Sleeper which they are more
than pleased with so I'd like to thank everyone who contributed! You
have made some old (ish!) people very happy indeed.

Also, does anyone have any good website links to do with Auto
Sleepers, where to get competitive insurance, spares etc..etc?

sPoNiX

There is an auto sleeper club with website: www.asoc.fsnet.co.uk
There are also a number of Auto Aleeper owners contribute to the web based
discussion group on www.motorhomefacts.com a portal for a wide range of
motorhome information.

HTH

Gillian