Importing new from Germany

Old October 30th 03, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Colin Goodwin

Default Importing new from Germany

I'm researching a feature for a well-known caravan mag. Anyone got some good
experiences of personally importing a new caravan from Germany?
Or, for that matter, any bad experiences?

Many thanks

Colin Goodwin, freelance journalist
Office 01483 757949
Mobile 07815 853819

Old October 30th 03, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Doc

"Colin Goodwin" asked:
I'm researching a feature for a well-known caravan mag. Anyone got some good
experiences of personally importing a new caravan from Germany?
Or, for that matter, any bad experiences?

----****----
Colin, I've done it, along with quite a few who followed my example.
If you do a google-search on 'Doc', 'Andy', German caravans, importing
etc. you should come up will a lot of past postings covering our
experiences. I started looking in September 2001, ordered in Dec 2001
and took delivery in July 2002. Two of us teamed up (via the net) and
got the same model and extra discount for 2!! 'Andy' got his 'van in
April 2002.

You can see from my e-mail address which make I bought!! E-mail me
there for anything else.

Cheers, Doc.