TV Slide Outs

Old February 7th 04, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Grinch

Default TV Slide Outs

I have noticed that most new motorhomes have a slide out table unit in the
TV cupboard.
I can see the advantages in that the TV can be fixed to the unit thus
reducing the likelihood of damage that could be caused if it were to slide
around in the cupboard.
Having checked the prices - they are very expensive & don't really justify
the purchase price.
Does anybody know of cheaper suppliers or an alternative.

Glen

Old February 7th 04, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Stuart Simpson

In article , Grinch
writes
I have noticed that most new motorhomes have a slide out table unit in the
TV cupboard.
Does anybody know of cheaper suppliers or an alternative.

Glen

B & Q stock drawer runners in various sizes, these may form the basis

of a slide out if you are inclined to build your own. Not too expensive.
HTH.

--
Stuart
Old February 8th 04, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Sangwin

In a message dated Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Grinch writes:

I have noticed that most new motorhomes have a slide out table unit in the
TV cupboard.
I can see the advantages in that the TV can be fixed to the unit thus
reducing the likelihood of damage that could be caused if it were to slide
around in the cupboard.
Having checked the prices - they are very expensive & don't really justify
the purchase price.
Does anybody know of cheaper suppliers or an alternative.

My email to you was returned as unknown address.
I have a new one of these units, and live near to Gloucester. If you are
interested in doing a deal - email me.

John
--
-- John Sangwin