Marquis Mirage 3000

Old February 28th 04, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul Jerome[_3_]

Default Marquis Mirage 3000

Has anybody got experience of the Mirage A class motorhomes? We looked at
one today, and were very impressed. We are going for a test drive next
weekend.

--
__

Paul Jerome

Remove takeitout to reply personally.

Jerome Home Page www.jeromes.org

Havant Light Opera http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.jerome/html/hlo.htm

For my real e-mail address, add my Christian name to jeromes.org

Old February 28th 04, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
David[_7_]

Have you never heard of Hymer ? I know I guy who works at Marquis who sell
Mirage, lets just say stay well away.
They are not the best built A-class on a parr with the Italian CI stuff
except the Italian stuff is priced right.

Dave.

news:[email protected]