Breakdown cover in Morocco

Old March 1st 04, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Les Rose

Default Breakdown cover in Morocco

I just found out that The Caravan Club has stopped providing breakdown cover
outside Europe. A few weeks ago, and again 10 minutes ago they said they do
cover Morocco but that was because the person I spoke to thought Morocco was
in Europe. On checking again they say not. Back to school for someone I
reckon.

So can anyone recommend breakdown cover for Morocco?

Old March 1st 04, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
HH

In all honesty this is a long shot: it might be worth your while to try
Europe Assistance, some of whose policies used to be available through
brokers or alternatively try MONDIAL Assurance. Both Mondial and Europe
Assistance are used principally by the French and Germans and Morocco
certainly used to be very popular with both nationalities.

I was disappointed too that the CC had dropped Morocco, tho it is many yrs
since we went there with our first motorvan, a Carawagon built on a Ser III
Land-Rover, and I believe camp sites have deteriorated over the yrs, from
what I have read. There always were issues of security out of the main
centres and we had one very scary moment when camping wild and didn't do it
again in Morocco.
Malcolm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #

Old March 1st 04, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andy Clarke

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:20:36 -0000, Les Rose wrote:

I just found out that The Caravan Club has stopped providing breakdown cover
outside Europe. A few weeks ago, and again 10 minutes ago they said they do
cover Morocco but that was because the person I spoke to thought Morocco was
in Europe. On checking again they say not. Back to school for someone I
reckon.

So can anyone recommend breakdown cover for Morocco?

The only company that I found offering breakdown cover for Morocco was
International Breakdown, see their policy wording:
http://www.internationalbreakdown.co...cy_Wording.htm

--
Andy Clarke

www.UKMotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website - articles, information, free classifieds, etc
Old March 2nd 04, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Les Rose

"Andy Clarke" wrote in message
The only company that I found offering breakdown cover for Morocco was
International Breakdown, see their policy wording:
http://www.internationalbreakdown.co...cy_Wording.htm

--
Andy Clarke

www.UKMotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website - articles, information,

free classifieds, etc

Thanks Andy, I have signed up with International Rescue, sorry Breakdown.