winterhoff v Alko stabiliser

Old October 30th 03, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

Default winterhoff v Alko stabiliser

Having just ordered a new Lunar Quasar - I want a stabiliser - - it seems
that the dealer will fit the Alko for me - but someone has advised I should
get a Winterhoff. I have seen/read very little of these could anybody please
offer any advice?
Many thanks
Phil

Old October 30th 03, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

Default Retract: winterhoff v Alko stabiliser

I have just looked back thru' Google groups to find this has been discussed
previously - pls forgive me for doing things in the wrong order!
Phil

Old October 30th 03, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bowtiejim

"Phil" wrote in message
Having just ordered a new Lunar Quasar - I want a stabiliser - - it

seems
that the dealer will fit the Alko for me - but someone has advised I

should
get a Winterhoff. I have seen/read very little of these could anybody

please
offer any advice?
Many thanks
Phil

Sorry I may have written this before, but both brands were tested by a
German magazine and the Winterhof was judged ti be the best.

Old November 1st 03, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Pleavin

Winterhoff came as standard with my Compass and, after having used Alko on
both Avondale and Sterling can say Winterhoff wins by a mile.

Old November 1st 03, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:41:19 +0000 (UTC), "Phil"
wrote:

Having just ordered a new Lunar Quasar - I want a stabiliser - - it seems
that the dealer will fit the Alko for me - but someone has advised I should
get a Winterhoff. I have seen/read very little of these could anybody please
offer any advice?
Many thanks

I am delighted with my Alko 2004

(remove the spam to reply)