Upholstery refurbish

Old October 30th 03, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Upholstery refurbish

My normal layout 2 berth needs its 2 main seat cushions refilling or
replaced, springs got weak.
About 4' 6'' long x 2' 6''
Got a couple of quotes today for removal of insides and replacement with
foam, 80 each and 115 each.
Is this the going rate? (Hate to think I was having the lot done.)
Can I walk into anywhere and find brand new sets?

Please reply to News Group.

Old October 31st 03, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
george.connelly

Prices vary a terrific amount, I had 4 cushions refilled for 220 what a
waste of money that was.
This guy redid the whole van in top quality foam and Dralon for 700, worth
every penny.
For an honest quote try him 0115 9329988, at least you will know the going
rate for good work

Old November 2nd 03, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
HarryBurr1

In article ,
"george.connelly" writes:

For an honest quote try him 0115 9329988, at least you will know the going
rate for good work

George,
Looks like a Nottingham number. Is this guy self employed or working for a
company. Can you give details.

harryB