Suppliers of Rubber Cab Mats for Talbot Express / Fiat Ducato ?

Old March 7th 04, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
SandS

Default Suppliers of Rubber Cab Mats for Talbot Express / Fiat Ducato ?

Sorry to post 3 times in one evening by my new (Second Hand) Tablbot
Express AS Talisman has beautiful blue carpet throughout and I can see
it getting ruined very quickly unless I can get some good mats for the
cab at least. Any one know of suppliers of tailor maid mats for this
purpose ?

Thank you,
Steve