Palermo water heater.

Old April 7th 04, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hilary[_2_]

Default Palermo water heater.

Weve just been away for a short break.

The first night the hot water heater worked perfectly.

The second night the pilot light lit first time but when we turned on the
hot water tap instead of the main burners coming on it just went out,
leaving us with a small amount of unburnt gas. We tried several times the
next morning ( with windows open) but the same thing happened.

We checked obvious things like the battery ( which I think is only for the
pilot light) and that the flue wasnt blocked.

The manual troubleshooting guide gives air lock as one possible cause, but
doesnt say how to deal with it? Does anyone know how its done??

TIA

)