Compass Calypso V Autocruise Starfire

Old April 12th 04, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Alan Penn

Default Compass Calypso V Autocruise Starfire

Hi,
We are looking to change our present van (Autosleeper Symphony) for a
2 berth Coachbuilt and now have a shortlist of these two vehicles. If
there are any people out there who have owned either of these I would
welcome there opinions

Alpen
Old April 21st 04, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
widu

Alan Penn wrote in message . ..
Hi,
We are looking to change our present van (Autosleeper Symphony) for a
2 berth Coachbuilt and now have a shortlist of these two vehicles. If
there are any people out there who have owned either of these I would
welcome there opinions

Alpen

I have an Autocruise Vista (4 Berth) bought new and wouldn't touch
Autocruise again with a bargepole. Crap quality, customer care, care
in general! etc, etc, etc!!!!