By Hymer to Morocco

Old April 20th 04, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Les Rose

Default By Hymer to Morocco

Well actually it's back from Morocco now. Over 5,000 miles. Eventually I
might post a travelogue on the web but meanwhile if anyone is thinking about
such a trip by all means ask me how we got on. We didn't run out of propane!
Just as well as we could not find any 6 kg bottles there.

Old April 20th 04, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andy Clarke

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:17:52 +0100, Les Rose wrote:

Well actually it's back from Morocco now. Over 5,000 miles. Eventually I
might post a travelogue on the web but meanwhile if anyone is thinking about
such a trip by all means ask me how we got on. We didn't run out of propane!
Just as well as we could not find any 6 kg bottles there.

I'm sure that a travelogue would be of interest to many - I'd certainly
be interested, we hope to go there in 2005/6

--
Andy Clarke

www.UKMotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website - articles, information, free classifieds, etc