Re; Poortable Satellite system

Old April 22nd 04, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ed

Default Re; Poortable Satellite system

Is it possible to use the LIDL free to air to get Eurosport in English,
while in UK or France?

Currently using a static analogue set up, to get ES in UK. I understand that
the transmission will be ending soon.

Thanks in advance.

Old April 22nd 04, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
sPoNiX

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:05:28 +0000 (UTC), "ed"
wrote:

Is it possible to use the LIDL free to air to get Eurosport in English,
while in UK or France?

Currently using a static analogue set up, to get ES in UK. I understand that
the transmission will be ending soon.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's possible to receive Eurosport Deutchland...I'm not sure
whether an English commentary is available on this feed or not?

Full list of channels available on the Lidl system he
http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Europe.shtml

sPoNiX