Burton Flash

Old October 30th 03, 08:16 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Burton Flash

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Paul Rooney, and I thusly replied:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:33:36 GMT, Phil Kyle
wrote:

Yes I particularly remember Chrith Hill being a bit nasty about my
boysih good looks. What was it he said again?

I thought he was asking for your phone number in a roundabout sort
of way.

Highly likely, one would think.

I'm getting scared now. That kind of thing is against the Bible's
teaching isn't it Rev.

Absolutely. For his sake I hope he isn't a God-fearing Christian.

I'm sure God fears him, especially when he drops the soap.

Does he do that often?

I'm not sure. How often does he wash?

Once every twenty six years. Give or take a millennium.

I bet he smells then.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"