Stopping in European Lay-bys

Old April 30th 04, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Blaze

Default Stopping in European Lay-bys

"martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:09:45 GMT, Justin C
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:10:36 +0200, martin
wrote:

I am not sure how safe you are camping in France in a lay-by.

How safe are you camping anywhere? (rhetorical question)

dunno, the summer I used somebody's caravan, whilst I was working in
Toulouse, two brothers had been slitting the throats of campers,
whilst they slept, in the same area. I certainly wouldn't have slept
with the door and all the windows open if I had known at the time.

Is this the same group that was putting sleeping gas into the campervans
before robbing them ?

Old May 6th 04, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Tone

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:47:38 +0100, "Blaze" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

I am not sure how safe you are camping in France in a lay-by.

How safe are you camping anywhere? (rhetorical question)

dunno, the summer I used somebody's caravan, whilst I was working in
Toulouse, two brothers had been slitting the throats of campers,
whilst they slept, in the same area. I certainly wouldn't have slept
with the door and all the windows open if I had known at the time.

Is this the same group that was putting sleeping gas into the campervans
before robbing them ?

Yep thats them. The same people that are climbing down peoples
chimneys at Christmas time, gassing them, cutting their throats and
stealing the mince pies

I think these people are also the ones that come down in spaceships
and steal garden gnomes too

Old May 7th 04, 07:55 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
AC

In article m, Tone
writes
I think these people are also the ones that come down in spaceships
and steal garden gnomes too

What! I did not think that they would stoop so low!
--
AC
Old May 7th 04, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Tone

On Fri, 7 May 2004 08:55:15 +0100, AC
wrote:

In article m, Tone
writes
I think these people are also the ones that come down in spaceships
and steal garden gnomes too

What! I did not think that they would stoop so low!

They dont stoop at all, they use a tractor beam

Its alll techie stuff now mate

Old May 7th 04, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Tone

On Fri, 07 May 2004 10:58:13 +0200, martin wrote:

On Fri, 7 May 2004 08:55:15 +0100, AC
wrote:

In article m, Tone
writes
I think these people are also the ones that come down in spaceships
and steal garden gnomes too

What! I did not think that they would stoop so low!

worse, they implant cyber brains and send them back as MPs.

Not a chance. Most MP's I know dont even have cyber brains.
Euro MP's dont even have heads, just HUGE pockets to put their massive
earnings into
Old May 7th 04, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
AC

In article m, Tone
writes
On Fri, 7 May 2004 08:55:15 +0100, AC
wrote:

In article m, Tone
writes
I think these people are also the ones that come down in spaceships
and steal garden gnomes too

What! I did not think that they would stoop so low!

They dont stoop at all, they use a tractor beam

Its alll techie stuff now mate

Oh dear! I thought I had learned all I needed to know when I got used
to 'Shaker Maker' for gnomes.
--
AC