Air suspension systems

Old May 8th 04, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Steve

Default Air suspension systems

Hi,

I'm looking for some details on air suspension systems for my Boxer
(Ducato/Relay). I have posted all the details here
http://tinyurl.co.uk/ukfl with photos, may I kindly ask you to have a look
to see if you can help me please )

Thank you.

Old May 8th 04, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
riccip

"Steve" wrote:

I'm looking for some details on air suspension systems for my Boxer
(Ducato/Relay). I have posted all the details here
http://tinyurl.co.uk/ukfl with photos, may I kindly ask you to have a look
to see if you can help me please )

Couldn't get that URL to work.

riccip
Old May 8th 04, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Steve

Default Air suspension systems (fresh link - sorry)

Hi,

(I'll try again with a fresh link - sorry)

http://tinyurl.com/2sccn with photos, may I kindly ask you to have a

Old May 8th 04, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ROBIN DUMPLETON

The bags are firestone, but there is a bit of an anomaly in the pricing
structure as the UK agent for bags supplies industrial users (used for
vibrating screens) and the price is horrendous. Firestone have a separate
pricing structure for Automotive bags, but regard the two present suppliers
as being the market and won't sell you the bags.
http://www.firestoneindustrial.com/riderite.htm

Robin

Old May 8th 04, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ROBIN DUMPLETON

Sorry URL didn't work Firestone have changed their site
http://www.firestoneindustrial.com/Europe/index.htm

Robin

Old May 9th 04, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Steve

Thanks for the link Robin.

I too had come across the price differences, hence trying to clearly
establish which bellows are used before getting brackets etc pressed out.

Steve

Old May 9th 04, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ROBIN DUMPLETON

I have to say that I looked at selling a system as the "other bits" cost
around 25, but sourcing the bags was the crunch and I would suggest that it
may be cheapest to source them through a US agent, or agents in the expanded
EU. There are only two 5.5inch bags in the range, and the 1500's would seem
to fit the bill Type 25's.

Robin

news:[email protected]