C25/TALBOT EXPRESS

Old May 16th 04, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
david mabberley

Default C25/TALBOT EXPRESS

DO ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET CILLS FOR MY LONGWHEELBASE C25?

Old May 16th 04, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Richard Murphy

A Talbot dealer?

"Tone" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 May 2004 13:33:51 +0100, "david mabberley"
wrote:

DO ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET CILLS FOR MY LONGWHEELBASE C25?

A Cill shop ??

Old May 17th 04, 06:35 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
delboy

avenue panels at Rusden or Northampton
Old May 17th 04, 06:35 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
HH

"Tone" wrote in message
news
A Cill shop ??

That's cilly.

Old May 17th 04, 06:49 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Chris[_5_]

Yes, these people have them: http://www.perfectpanels.co.uk/ not sure if
they supply direct tho', so you may have to look in yellow pages for your
local Car Panels suppliers. I think for a long wheelbase you may have to
join a couple of SWB cills as I'm not sure there are any specifically made
for a LWB.

Old May 17th 04, 07:20 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
david mabberley

Thanks to all for your help.

Comedians are pretty crap

Old May 17th 04, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
david mabberley

thanks wildman did not know people were so sensitive.
promise I wont shout again.
cheers
"wildman" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
This is an arm around the shoulder message.

Had you not SHOUTED, they would have been more respectful.

Since you didn't give a location either, no one could be very specific.

"david mabberley" wrote in message
news:hs%[email protected]

Thanks to all for your help.

Comedians are pretty crap

Old May 17th 04, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
HH

"wildman" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
This is an arm around the shoulder message.

Had you not SHOUTED, they would have been more respectful.

Since you didn't give a location either, no one could be very specific.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It occurred to me that not only was the shouting rather rude, the lack of
that simple word "please" would have elicited a more substantial response;
most people using the group ask for information with a "please".

And as for the rude riposte " Comedians are pretty crap", only one reply to
that: takes one to know one.

Old May 17th 04, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
david mabberley

Thanks HH
Please accept my apologies and apologies to anyone who needs one.
thanks again.
David