Plastic Panels on side of a Talbot Express

Old May 18th 04, 12:02 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
PJ

Default Plastic Panels on side of a Talbot Express

The Camelot has large plastic panels on each side at the rear.

I am looking for the small panel in front of the sliding window on the side
door.

Any helpful suggestions would be most gratefully received.

PJ

Old May 24th 04, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Jock[_2_]

Try Delfin Designs in Wimborne on 01202 840 749 - Derek can usually help
with panels etc.

Jock

Old May 24th 04, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
PJ

Thanks very much for the information, Jock. I will give him a ring.

PJ

news:[email protected]