Autosleeper Awning

Old May 18th 04, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
sPoNiX

Default Autosleeper Awning

Can anyone recommend a particular awning for use with a Talbot
Autosleeper Harmony? (It's identical to this one:
http://www.onlinemotorhomes.com/used...php?siteid=179)

In laws have bought an Autosleeper and are having difficulty in
obtaining one that fits!

sPoNiX
Old May 29th 04, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Klaus

(sPoNiX) wrote in message ...
Can anyone recommend a particular awning for use with a Talbot
Autosleeper Harmony? (It's identical to this one:
http://www.onlinemotorhomes.com/used...php?siteid=179)

In laws have bought an Autosleeper and are having difficulty in
obtaining one that fits!

sPoNiX

Hi Sponix,

I bought one for my VW Type 4 from Camperlands,
www.camperlands.co.uk/ebrochures/awnings.htm the "Traveller 3" at
199.99. I believe it is the smallest in the range and weighing 23 kg.
It is completely free standing. It can be attached to the van but I do
not bother as I do not have any fastening points on the van and I am
quite happy with it that way. I will email you a photo tomorrow.

Regards,
Klaus