Burton Flash

Old October 30th 03, 08:18 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Burton Flash

(Neil Barker) wrote in :

In article: La Puce
writes:

In article , Neil Barker
writes

Touch?. I think we should all be told about this again. Was it
because a group of dlers were having a meet and didn't want Nellie
there?

Is this La Puke now making her bed with Spotty Eddie ?

Oh, how nice for them both - I'm sure they'll be very happy together.

****ing stupid cow that you are.

g madly

I had to read this twice, check names, id, sig ... I thought it was
your impersonator. Either that or you are impersonating him!!

No, my little racist. It's me alright.

Unfortunately.

But it's true. They didn't want to invite you. So there :-P

Of that, I couldn't give a toss (and there's more wrong with your
statement than you'll ever know), but I do give a toss about the way in
which you seek to score points by sucking up to Spotty. You will only
further alienate yourself by doing so.

Not that I'd give a **** about that anyway - you're already on another
planet when it comes to reality.

You seem to give a **** about a lot of things you claim you don't give a
**** about. You email snooping ****.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"