FA: kitchen sink and taps

Old May 29th 04, 12:28 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
CampinGazz

Default FA: kitchen sink and taps

Need money to finish the motorhome off, so i'm selling anything i don't need
anymore, and as we have a smev combined cooker and sink now, we don't have a
need for a sink on it's own, so it's on ebay if anyones interested:

http://tinyurl.com/2vbpe

that goes to:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2480556256
if your wondering, the lonmg link wont be clickable in 90% of newsreaders.