Trailer hub help please

Old June 2nd 04, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
TonyF

Default Trailer hub help please

I need help locating a trailer parts place in the midlands, preferably
coventry ish area.

I am trying to get bits over phone from trailertek but I keep getting asked
loads of questions, even when I am quite sure its 4" PCD (I measured) and
does not have a grease nipple. I have measured and think its a 1" axle.

I could post it to them to verify, but I am thinking the weight of the thing
may cost
about a tenner to send the duff one - hardly worth it?

Can anyone help me? Its a bradley coupling trailer but god knows who made
it. I can take digi pics of the hub if necessary and can remeasure.

I also need a 145r10 tyre but want to avoid buying new wheels if necessary
although costs are close.
If I can make it to a local place that may be a lot easier. I dont want to
pay more than 15 per hub though.

Tony

Old June 2nd 04, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
TonyF

Ignore this, I have got trailertek to help me with my hub. Its 1" stub
4"PCD, theirs has grease nipple but will fit ok into the 65mm allowance of
the wheels themselves.