truma water heater

Old June 3rd 04, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ken Brown

Default truma water heater

Contact Truma Google them for the website which has the details. The
technical department are very helpful, in my experience
Ken
"mhall" wrote in message
does anyone know where i could get instructions for the truma water

heater.
i bought my first motorhome private sale a year 2000 caravans

international
on a 1.9 diesel ducato and the instructions are missing.......... i dont
want to blow myself up any body help?

mick hall