Living the Dream

Old June 11th 04, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Leon

Default Living the Dream

Does anyone on here have any experience or know someone who has worked at
campsites in France or Spain during the summer? I don't mean holiday reps as
such, more of handyman and admin' type roles.

Just wondering how feasible it is to "live the dream" yes, I know It would
not like a holiday all the time. but there must be good parts to it as well
as bad.

Any comments/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Leon.