Flying

Old October 30th 03, 08:20 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Flying

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter
Parsnip) wrote in
s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

Paul Spencer wrote in
:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:30:30 +0100, Chris Hill
wrote:

"In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, masks will
descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and
pull it over your face. If you have a small child travelling
with you, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you
are travelling with more than one small child, pick your
favourite.

easyJet cabin crew used to personalize the safety
announcements. They don't seem to do it now - it probably
breaches some regulation. My favourite (remembering the airline
this was on) was "in the event of a sudden drop in cabin
pressure, oxygen will be provided free of charge".

Chris Hill used to be a an easyjet steward. He insisted on
wearing the women's uniform though, for some reason. He was
sacked for trying to force himself into the pilot's cockpit.

Oh, mercy!

That's what the pilot said.

When Pedt's beard starting tickling him on the back of his neck?

What a nasty mental image.

I'll bet it's true.

Can reverends bet?

It's never stopped me.

Gambling is a sin!

Only if someone finds out.

Shocking Rev.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 30th 03, 08:37 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter
Parsnip) wrote in
s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter
Parsnip) wrote in
s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article
by Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

Paul Spencer wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

That's what they said about my Roller.

Skates?

Old October 30th 03, 09:01 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

[...]

No, the Rolls-Royce outside the Vicarage.

Is it on rollerskates?

Old October 31st 03, 11:12 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

wrote in s.com:

[...]

article by Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

Paul Spencer wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

No. It's parked quite nicely, thank you.

Is it a new one?

Old October 31st 03, 12:02 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

wrote:

[...]

Fairly. About four years old now, I think.

Four years isn't new. Ask JK.

Old October 31st 03, 07:45 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote:

[...]

I never said it was 100% new, I said it was "fairly new." You're twisting
my words in true DL fashion!

SO YOU ADMIT IT!!!

Old October 31st 03, 08:19 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

@news.teranews.com
:

wrote:

[...]

Post your proof!

There.

Old October 31st 03, 08:37 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Wim Jay

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message
s.com

Post your proof!

OSTFU! (As all good little demons say)

--
Wim - Ignore the trolls who may appear in demon local telling you how
things must be done. Read the FAQ at