Complete Beginner (Again)

Old June 15th 04, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter[_5_]

Default Complete Beginner (Again)

Thanks to everyone who replied, all very useful information.

I have taken the advice to try before buying and booked a week with The
Caravan Club in mid July, (if your out and about in the Lakes and Dales give
the Vivanti a wide berth!).

The 4 berth van layout they use looks like the sort of thing I am looking
for and is under 6 metres long, another suggestion.

I am going to the Stratford Show on Saturday to look round at what's
available. I look forward to getting to the haggling with dealers stage,
anyone got a script for this activity!!!:-)

We're getting very enthusiastic now!

Peter