100 Scariest

Old October 30th 03, 08:21 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default 100 Scariest

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter
Parsnip) wrote in
s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

wrote in message
s.com...
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article
by D a v e V H, and I thusly replied:

"Neil Barker" wrote in message
In article:
Andrew Wilkes writes:

In message
m,
Phil Kyle writes
satan (Reverend Parson
Peter Parsnip) wrote
Do

Crai

Which particular cheesy sock is this ******? I thought
it'd got fed up with talking to itself.

Oh, it's just Spotty Eddie, still talking to himself. He
doesn't understand the concept of efficient killfiles.

Do you read other peoples' mail?

He does. Richard Ashton doesn't tell lies.

I'm very disappointed in him. I think he should leave this
newsgroup forever.

After confessing his sins to the Vicar.

My box is always open.

Said the actress to the Catholic priest.

Don't let Chrith hear you say that.

It's the only way to encourage him to do stuff these days.

He's no fun. Not like the old days when he skipped freely amongst
the mens toilet cubicles.

Did somebody say "cottaging?"

Yeth.

Hello Chrith. Had fun?

I am not Chrith, how dare you!

Oops. I often confuse posts in DL. There's too much going on!

Confusing posts is one thing, confusing poofs is quite another.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"