Storage for campervan - bedfordshire

Old June 27th 04, 08:11 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dmcd

Default Storage for campervan - bedfordshire

Hello - I am new to being a campervan owner! any advice would be
gratefully received. I have just bought a VW campervan (1982)that I
will need to store in the winter (to keep it in good condition and to
avoid paying tax/ins when I am not using it) I do not have a garage
myself or a drive. Any suggestions? thanks
Old June 30th 04, 01:51 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
riccip

"Roy Batty" wrote:

Your council will have a list of some for rent usually about 8 quid a

week.
But ask for the interior dimensions first and the size of the door. Pain

in
the arse to go through all that and find it doesn't fit.

And remember to allow for axle stands as you'll end up with flat spots on
the tyres.

If he leaves in a council lock up he won't have to worry about
tyres, or wheels.

riccip