talbot express/citroen c25d fuel gauge sender unit

Old June 28th 04, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
david mabberley

Default talbot express/citroen c25d fuel gauge sender unit

Hi everybody.
Need some advice on fitting a new fuel gauge sender unit on my Citroen C25D.
Has anyone fitted one before, can I just drop the tank down or will I have
to take the tank right out?.
Any advice would be most welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Old June 29th 04, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Guest

List the carpets up, there's a plate you can remove to gain access to the
sender without having to remove the tank.

news:[email protected]