Curtain Hooks for a VW campervan

Old July 3rd 04, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dmcd11

Default Curtain Hooks for a VW campervan

Does anyone know where you can buy them?? the van I have bought needs
curtains putting up - I have a few of the size needed, but not enough. I
have been to curtain shops in town, but no-one can help me. Any idea's
please???
Thanks
Dot

Old July 5th 04, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andy Vines

http://www.justkampers.co.uk/index.shtml

Old July 5th 04, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Air Rider

How did you manage to get service from Reimo? Is it a case of ringing them
up?

I've emailed them and faxed them (several times each) to order stuff, no
replies!

It makes me wonder why they have a web presence and not accept custom by it?

Old July 6th 04, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Leon

In all honesty, I've used them (MMC) only a few times, but they were very
helpful and cheaper than anyone else I could find.

For example, alloy curtain rail half the price of what JustKampers quote
on-line and in their catalogue.

Must be lucky, eh!

Got to be worth a go, perhaps via the phone thou'

Leon.

"Tone" wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:14:22 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Try http://www.reimo.co.uk cheaper than JustKampers and excellent

service.
If you mean Motorcaravan Conversions, then yes they do have the stuff,
but as for excellent service ? If they don't have what you want in
stock, they wont tell you and will then debit your CC immediately and
you will be left waiting for up to 2 or 3 weeks.
I've always had excellent service from JustKampers and being VW people
they know what they are talking about.

--
Antiquis temporibus,
nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Old July 9th 04, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

Try
Motor Caravan Conversions (Reimo) Ltd
Collingham St, Cheetham,
Manchester M8 8RQ
Tel No. 0161 839 1855
Fax No. 0161 839 1838

http://www.reimo.co.uk/

"dmcd11" wrote:
Does anyone know where you can buy them?? the van I have bought needs
curtains putting up - I have a few of the size needed, but not enough. I
have been to curtain shops in town, but no-one can help me. Any idea's
please???
Thanks
Dot

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB