Wanted - Airdes - air suspension

Old July 4th 04, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Air Rider

Default Wanted - Airdes - air suspension

Hi,

I'm looking for an Airide kit (air bags/bellows) for the rear axle of my
van. Ideally to fit Peugeot Boxer / Fiat Ducato / Citroen Relay. However I'm
prepared to adapt and fit ones from another vehicle.

Contact me via my website (http://tinyurl.co.uk/lpak) or email to eor (ATT)
ntlworld (blob) com

Old July 5th 04, 07:13 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Air Rider

Tone,

At least I've put my email address in my message, rather than trying to
decipher the more normal spam traps used in the system email address!

Or was it a case of no useful advice to give, so lets give the guy a
kicking? Its a real shame newsgroups follow this route!

Take care Tone.

"Tone" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 21:10:11 GMT, "Air Rider" wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for an Airide kit (air bags/bellows) for the rear axle of my
van. Ideally to fit Peugeot Boxer / Fiat Ducato / Citroen Relay. However

I'm
prepared to adapt and fit ones from another vehicle.

Contact me via my website (http://tinyurl.co.uk/lpak) or email to eor

(ATT)
ntlworld (blob) com

How bloody rude !!

he comes on here wanting something then you've got to chase arse
around to reply to him.

-
Antiquis temporibus,
nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.