camping sites - norfolk coast

Old July 6th 04, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dmcd11

Default camping sites - norfolk coast

I have just bought a camper van and live in Bedfordshire. I fancy some nice
weekends by the sea (sandy beach if possible) or a quiet country site. Can
anyone recommend any good sites? especially any inexpensive ones!
Thanks

Old July 6th 04, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
tom

Sandringham caravan club site is excellent. not to far from the seaside and
also some nice walks around the queen lizzies sandringham estate.

tom.

Old July 12th 04, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave

The Lowestoft CC site is right on the beach...or 50yds in some trees if you
wish.
Very quiet and good walks along the empty beach.