Goodbye Concorde

Old October 30th 03, 08:22 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Goodbye Concorde

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyle, and I thusly replied:

(Neil Barker) wrote in :

In article: "Scruffy Steve Leyland"
writes:

(Nothing, due to its sig)

Shut up psycho. Where's lardboi, he doesn't seem to be here to hold
your hand. Maybe he had a fatal heart attack?

Oh, woe is me!

I'll remember him in my prayers. Briefly.

Don't bother.

Come now. As a Reverend I have to be kind to all my flock. It is never
too late to repent.

Yes it is. Just read him his rights.

Someone should read the Data Protection Act to Neil Barker.

Someone should read him his own emails, instead of him reading theirs.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"