Big Read - pile of ****e

Old October 30th 03, 07:22 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Big Read - pile of ****e

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Paul
Rooney, and I thusly replied:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:10:38 GMT,
satan
(Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote:

demon.old-skool.boasting-****s-with-inferiority-complexes ?

The classic explanation of such behaviour is all about such complexes
or other inadequacies. It's rather amusing that the boasters choose
Usenet to flaunt their wealth - there's a parallel, I'm sure, with the
threats of violence.
I guess it's all to do with the pies.

And the e-mail snooping. I'll bet it made Neil feel all hard. Ooops.

You'll get Chrith excited.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"