Big Read - pile of ****e

Old October 30th 03, 07:23 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Big Read - pile of ****e

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

Ben Newsam wrote in news:hn5nqPnmhFo
:

Sally writes, despite their Organization header
saying 'BTDTGTTS'
In article , Ben Newsam
writes
I've run out of shelf space long ago. I ought to measure the length of
all the shelves I use for books. Scary.

I did - it was something like 10 metres. I've filled three quarters of
one bookcase, but there is twice the space to fill, so I'm okay for
twenty years.

I have about 30 metres in this room alone.

"I have 11 radiators.

I have a gun.

I have two cars (WOW!)

I have a few emails that aren't mine.

I have more blubber than a Blue Whale

I have mouldy teeth.

I have had 800034603404505054054 letters sent to abuse departments.

I have had 0 success with said letters."

A typical day in DL, no?

Yep.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"