Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 30th 03, 07:24 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Crushing Cockroaches

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by James
Follett, and I thusly replied:

In message [email protected], Piers C. Structures
writes

True, but what I meant was that in that particular case, he could quite
possibly have proven libel against him.

His actual complaint seemed to be that it was merely "grossly
offensive". ISTR James's portrait of 'sig-bunnies' wasn't exactly
forgiving. Is he the only one allowed to dress people up as Nazi's?

I've replied to Piers by email.

Afraid of something, Mr Third-Rate Author?

He's afraid of the truth.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 30th 03, 07:49 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by James
Follett, and I thusly replied:

In message [email protected], Piers C. Structures
writes

True, but what I meant was that in that particular case, he could
quite possibly have proven libel against him.

His actual complaint seemed to be that it was merely "grossly
offensive". ISTR James's portrait of 'sig-bunnies' wasn't exactly
forgiving. Is he the only one allowed to dress people up as Nazi's?

I've replied to Piers by email.

Afraid of something, Mr Third-Rate Author?

He's afraid of the truth.

That's why his publishers won't drop him as they know the news will be so
devastating that he'll top himself when he hears it.

You've just given me an idea.

Old October 31st 03, 10:14 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
James Follett, and I thusly replied:

In message [email protected], Piers C. Structures
writes

True, but what I meant was that in that particular case, he could
quite possibly have proven libel against him.

His actual complaint seemed to be that it was merely "grossly
offensive". ISTR James's portrait of 'sig-bunnies' wasn't exactly
forgiving. Is he the only one allowed to dress people up as Nazi's?

I've replied to Piers by email.

Afraid of something, Mr Third-Rate Author?

He's afraid of the truth.

That's why his publishers won't drop him as they know the news will be
so devastating that he'll top himself when he hears it.

You've just given me an idea.

Can you tell everyone what it is?

I'll email it.

Old October 31st 03, 10:37 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
James Follett, and I thusly replied:

In message [email protected], Piers C. Structures
writes

True, but what I meant was that in that particular case, he could
quite possibly have proven libel against him.

His actual complaint seemed to be that it was merely "grossly
offensive". ISTR James's portrait of 'sig-bunnies' wasn't exactly
forgiving. Is he the only one allowed to dress people up as
Nazi's?

I've replied to Piers by email.

Afraid of something, Mr Third-Rate Author?

He's afraid of the truth.

That's why his publishers won't drop him as they know the news will
be so devastating that he'll top himself when he hears it.

You've just given me an idea.

Can you tell everyone what it is?

I'll email it.

Sounds spiffy. Watch for Neil though.

I look for the glowing.

Old October 31st 03, 11:03 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

[...]

And the wriggling.

And the email snooping.

Old October 31st 03, 04:45 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Wim Jay

s.com

wrote in s.com:

[...]

The stench is also a dead giveaway.

--
Wim - Ignore the trolls who may appear in demon local telling you how
things must be done. Read the FAQ at

Old October 31st 03, 06:01 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

"Wim Jay" wrote in news:[email protected]
133417.news.uni-berlin.de:

s.com

wrote in s.com:

[...]

I think that's JK. He's dead you know.

Old October 31st 03, 07:12 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

"Wim Jay" wrote in news:[email protected]
133417.news.uni-berlin.de:

s.com

wrote in s.com:

[...]

A shame.