Crushing Cockroaches

« - | - »

Old October 30th 03, 08:24 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Crushing Cockroaches

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyle, and I thusly replied:

JK wrote in :

In message , Steve Leyland
writes
JK wrote:
: In message , JK
: writes

: However, one can always hope they overstep the mark which could
: invoke a criminal investigation . At least you then derive huge
: satisfaction for nil cost.

yeah, right. pop into your local police station and complain about
-words on a computer screen-, why don't you?
"but officer, they are using sigs longer than 4 lines!"
Once they've finished laughing at you, its possible you might just
avoid getting sectioned under the mental health act.
the grossly understaffed police here have enough to do dealing with
REAL criminals, you ****ing idiot.

: The Computer Misuse Act is a criminal not civil Statute.
: Misrepresentation is a criminal act.
: Stalking is a criminal act.
: Forgery is a criminal act.
: Conspiracy is a criminal act.

so is issuing threats, JK.

Where are the threats? Stupid scruffy under-educated ****.
I was giving an example where Eddie et al could overstep the
mark without perhaps realising it, as they are as brain-dead
as you.

If any of the above occurred, then I would encourage those
affected to contact the police, and all of them can occur via a
computer.

Let's take the example of the photo of 'Phil Kyle'.
I know who that photo really is as do many others.

Yes it is James Follet the Nazi. Next question.

The court would find it very interesting if presented with a fine
selection of quotes by The Folletmeister. Zeig Heil!

Indeed. I wonder if he'll call JK Craig and Barking for his defense
witnesses. That'd be a laff.

Bring on the case, says I. I doubt JK would be allowed back into this
country though. Or rather, he wouldn't come here because he knows he'd
be arrested the second he stepped off the plane.

For crimes against dentistry?

Amongst many others.

Say no more.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"

« - | - »