Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 30th 03, 08:25 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Crushing Cockroaches

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip)
wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by mark
horsman, and I thusly replied:

In article ,
says...

****ing Irish bog peasant.

Oi!

One could call JK's statement racist, but I've no doubt Mr Follett
would correct that.

One could call JK a Nazi. JK is a Nazi. There, that was easy.

I'm certain a quick Google would find appropriate evidence.

Google saves the day again.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 30th 03, 08:49 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by mark
horsman, and I thusly replied:

In article ,

says...

****ing Irish bog peasant.

Oi!

One could call JK's statement racist, but I've no doubt Mr Follett
would correct that.

One could call JK a Nazi. JK is a Nazi. There, that was easy.

I'm certain a quick Google would find appropriate evidence.

Google saves the day again.

It's a very useful tool, as Mr Rooney has shown over the past couple of
weeks.

Indeed. An archive of pure hilarity.

Old October 31st 03, 11:14 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
mark horsman, and I thusly replied:

In article ,

says...

****ing Irish bog peasant.

Oi!

One could call JK's statement racist, but I've no doubt Mr Follett
would correct that.

One could call JK a Nazi. JK is a Nazi. There, that was easy.

I'm certain a quick Google would find appropriate evidence.

Google saves the day again.

It's a very useful tool, as Mr Rooney has shown over the past couple of
weeks.

Indeed. An archive of pure hilarity.

I hope some writer in 60 years time will be able to produce a fine sitcom
based on the daily goings on in DL.

Nah, they'd never believe it.

Old October 31st 03, 05:46 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Wim Jay

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message
s.com

I hope some writer in 60 years time will be able to produce a fine
sitcom based on the daily goings on in DL.

Where is DL?

--
Wim - Ignore the trolls who may appear in demon local telling you how
things must be done. Read the FAQ at