Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 30th 03, 08:26 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Crushing Cockroaches

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

Pedt "\"@ wrote in news:C3s7jMGXRTo
:

Craig Oldfield said:
In article ,
burbled
happily...
In message , Charles King
om writes

Protraying an author as a nazi using his stock publicity photo would
fall foul of the law, however, would it not?

Sure, plain and simple defamation (of character) whether portrayed
by any graphical means.

Once again however, where does the satisfaction for the aggrieved
come from, an apology, financial damages?
The former a possibility, the latter a non-runner.

But then comes the point where it falls under the laws on stalking, the
reappearance of certain websites now mean a cease and desist order
could be raised and any further breaches would then result in a
criminal rather than a civil matter.

The Protection From Harassment Act could indeed apply in that case and,
yep, that's a criminal matter.

Your beard is criminal.

He should answer that charge before he postures about criminal matters.

He should stop being a ginger bearded git.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 30th 03, 08:51 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning

Craig Oldfield said:
[...]

The solution is so simple too.

Chop his head off. Or were you thinking of another one?

Old October 31st 03, 11:24 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

Craig Oldfield said:
[...]

Something slightly less extreme, I think.

Aww.

Old October 31st 03, 11:48 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

Craig Oldfield said:
[...]

You must curtail your sadistic tendencies, Phil!

Yeah sorry. It's that Martin Imber he's making me act like a nutcase.

Old October 31st 03, 07:41 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

Craig Oldfield said:
[...]

He is a right poltroon.

He's a right baffoon.