Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 30th 03, 08:27 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Crushing Cockroaches

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip)
wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Ben
Newsam, and I thusly replied:

Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister
writes, despite their Organization header saying 'The anti-Paranoid
reader of other persons emails society'
My website url is in my sig.

Which is too big for dl, as you well know.

Doesn't stop you reading it, does it Benny boy?

Oh, benny boy! Benny boy!

He gets knocked down, but he gets up again.
You're never gonna keep him down...

Try breaking his legs.

A fine suggestion.

I thought so.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 30th 03, 08:51 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Ben
Newsam, and I thusly replied:

Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister
writes, despite their Organization header saying 'The anti-Paranoid
reader of other persons emails society'
My website url is in my sig.

Which is too big for dl, as you well know.

Doesn't stop you reading it, does it Benny boy?

Oh, benny boy! Benny boy!

He gets knocked down, but he gets up again.
You're never gonna keep him down...

Try breaking his legs.

A fine suggestion.

I thought so.

It wouldn't work for Mr Guess Who though.

That's true. He doesn't have any legs. No wonder he's always crashing MIGs.

Old October 31st 03, 11:24 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Ben Newsam, and I thusly replied:

Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister
writes, despite their Organization header saying 'The
anti-Paranoid reader of other persons emails society'
My website url is in my sig.

Which is too big for dl, as you well know.

Doesn't stop you reading it, does it Benny boy?

Oh, benny boy! Benny boy!

He gets knocked down, but he gets up again.
You're never gonna keep him down...

Try breaking his legs.

A fine suggestion.

I thought so.

It wouldn't work for Mr Guess Who though.

That's true. He doesn't have any legs. No wonder he's always crashing
MIGs.

I wonder if they sent him the bill for that.

Maybe that's why he has a beard, he can't afford to go the barbers.

Old October 31st 03, 11:48 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

[...]

Or buy a hedge-trimmer.

Scrub that. Flymo.

I think Mo would protest.

Old October 31st 03, 07:41 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

[...]

Mo Mowlam?

She has my sympathy.

Old November 1st 03, 04:05 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

[...]

I hope no one does fly Mo.

She has faulty flaps?

Old November 1st 03, 08:09 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

[...]

Yeah. Someone ****ed on them.

It's beef curtains for her then.

Old November 1st 03, 09:31 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phil Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

[...]

"I close my eyes.... drew back beef curtains.. aah-aah-aah"

LMAO! I don't know if I can top that.

Old November 2nd 03, 05:44 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil K.yl.e

wrote in s.com:

[...]

Jason Donovan mustn't have thought about that one.

No, he's more of Chrith.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"You appear to be confusing real-life with a newsgroup." -JK

"Demon local was ****ed anyway. Think about it.
Try reading a weeks worth of it." - JK