Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 30th 03, 07:28 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Crushing Cockroaches

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

Friday [email protected] wrote in
:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:57:24 GMT, Phil Kyle
wrote:

Friday [email protected] wrote in
news[email protected] com:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:20:48 GMT, Phil Kyle
wrote:

Check my url, Nazi, it still works.
And don't try to pretend you have a reader.

Still works in the sense that it brings up an Angelfire 404 page?

http://thrill.to/philkyle has been working since I last posted
several weeks back.
Maybe you should learn how to do such complicated things as clicking
a hyperlink.

Maybe you should pay more attention, since the URL in question
is http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/philkyle2003/page5.html

Why would I give a **** if that doesn't work? My website url is in my
sig.

He's a strange one is that Friday geezer.

He's named after a day. The clue is in the name, you know.

I've noticed he's always strangely absent on the day he is named after
too.

Suspicious.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 30th 03, 07:51 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

Friday [email protected] wrote in
news[email protected] x.com:

wrote:

Check my url, Nazi, it still works.
And don't try to pretend you have a reader.

Still works in the sense that it brings up an Angelfire 404 page?

http://thrill.to/philkyle has been working since I last posted
several weeks back.
Maybe you should learn how to do such complicated things as
clicking a hyperlink.

Maybe you should pay more attention, since the URL in question
is http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/philkyle2003/page5.html

Why would I give a **** if that doesn't work? My website url is in
my sig.

He's a strange one is that Friday geezer.

He's named after a day. The clue is in the name, you know.

I've noticed he's always strangely absent on the day he is named after
too.

Suspicious.

The interested student will draw their own conclusion.

With crayons?

Old October 31st 03, 10:24 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

wrote:

Friday [email protected] wrote in
news[email protected] 4ax.com:

wrote:

[...]

Or watercolours.

That's sophisticated.

Old October 31st 03, 10:49 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

wrote:

Friday [email protected] wrote in
news4vvpvopp238124qiuaga0l837il73jkk :

wrote:

[...]

Students are quite sophisticated these days.

I am a student of k00kology.

Old October 31st 03, 06:42 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote:

[...]

I hear Alcatroll Labs are big employers of graduates in this field.

Oh good, do they pay well?