Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 30th 03, 07:28 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Crushing Cockroaches

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

Paul Rooney wrote in
:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:24:02 +0000, Andy Botterill
wrote:

In article , James Follett
writes

Would you please removed this grossly offensive
material. Sincerely, James Follett

Give 'em hell.

But why was he wearing those clothes in the picture?

That's his Sunday best.

Even I do better than that in my casual wear!

Better than what? Crap sci-fi pulp (literally) fiction?

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 30th 03, 07:52 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

In article , James Follett
writes

Would you please removed this grossly offensive
material. Sincerely, James Follett

Give 'em hell.

But why was he wearing those clothes in the picture?

That's his Sunday best.

Even I do better than that in my casual wear!

Better than what? Crap sci-fi pulp (literally) fiction?

Ken Follett all the way.

I'd sue Jimbo if I was Ken, for bringing his surname into disrepute.

Old October 31st 03, 10:24 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

wrote:

In article , James Follett
writes

Would you please removed this grossly offensive
material. Sincerely, James Follett

Give 'em hell.

But why was he wearing those clothes in the picture?

That's his Sunday best.

Even I do better than that in my casual wear!

Better than what? Crap sci-fi pulp (literally) fiction?

Ken Follett all the way.

I'd sue Jimbo if I was Ken, for bringing his surname into disrepute.

Ken should take your fine advice.

That'll be 20,000 quid thanks ken.

Old October 31st 03, 11:06 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

wrote:

In article , James Follett
writes

Would you please removed this grossly offensive
material. Sincerely, James Follett

Give 'em hell.

But why was he wearing those clothes in the picture?

That's his Sunday best.

Even I do better than that in my casual wear!

Better than what? Crap sci-fi pulp (literally) fiction?

Ken Follett all the way.

I'd sue Jimbo if I was Ken, for bringing his surname into disrepute.

Ken should take your fine advice.

That'll be 20,000 quid thanks ken.

He tells me the cheque is in the post, but the Royal Mail strikes will
undoubtably delay it.

Oh that old excuse.

Old October 31st 03, 06:42 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote:

In article , James Follett
writes

Would you please removed this grossly offensive
material. Sincerely, James Follett

Give 'em hell.

But why was he wearing those clothes in the picture?

That's his Sunday best.

Even I do better than that in my casual wear!

Better than what? Crap sci-fi pulp (literally) fiction?

Ken Follett all the way.

I'd sue Jimbo if I was Ken, for bringing his surname into disrepute.

Ken should take your fine advice.

That'll be 20,000 quid thanks ken.

He tells me the cheque is in the post, but the Royal Mail strikes will
undoubtably delay it.

Oh that old excuse.

Ken is a man of his word!

What is his word? "Lies"?

Old November 1st 03, 03:05 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote:

In article , James
Follett writes

Would you please removed this grossly offensive
material. Sincerely, James Follett

Give 'em hell.

But why was he wearing those clothes in the picture?

That's his Sunday best.

Even I do better than that in my casual wear!

Better than what? Crap sci-fi pulp (literally) fiction?

Ken Follett all the way.

I'd sue Jimbo if I was Ken, for bringing his surname into
disrepute.

Ken should take your fine advice.

That'll be 20,000 quid thanks ken.

He tells me the cheque is in the post, but the Royal Mail strikes
will undoubtably delay it.

Oh that old excuse.

Ken is a man of his word!

What is his word? "Lies"?

No, you're confusing him with James.

I thought that was "Nazi"?

Old November 1st 03, 07:10 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote:

In article , James
Follett writes

Would you please removed this grossly offensive
material. Sincerely, James Follett

Give 'em hell.

But why was he wearing those clothes in the picture?

That's his Sunday best.

Even I do better than that in my casual wear!

Better than what? Crap sci-fi pulp (literally) fiction?

Ken Follett all the way.

I'd sue Jimbo if I was Ken, for bringing his surname into
disrepute.

Ken should take your fine advice.

That'll be 20,000 quid thanks ken.

He tells me the cheque is in the post, but the Royal Mail strikes
will undoubtably delay it.

Oh that old excuse.

Ken is a man of his word!

What is his word? "Lies"?

No, you're confusing him with James.

I thought that was "Nazi"?

Both are appropriate.

Watch out someone with a reputation to uphold might sue. Not sure who that
is, certainly doesn't post to DL anyway.