Crushing Cockroaches

Old October 30th 03, 07:50 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default Crushing Cockroaches

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phillip
Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

Charles King om
wrote in :

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:07:27 GMT, in
m (demon.local)
Phil Kyle wrote:

How very wise Barking. Would reading other people's email without
permission, thus illegally, be playing with fire per chance?

I'd sue if I were you.

I will, just so I can see Barking in the dock. What a laff.

He would be forced to reveal his miserable face at long last!

Why does he hide it so?

I noticed the camera quickly skipped past him on the "DL meet" movie.

Must be that guilty conscience of his.

--
I am Phil Kyle

http://thrill.to/philkyle

"Obviously you don't care what anybody thinks about you at all, is that
why you're so pathetic as to have a website featuring your but-ugly
self, thinking you're funny, entertaining yourself by flooding
newsgroups with email. Do you hear anybody on earth laughing with you
instead of at you? Seriously give up, I can block you in a couple of
seconds as can most people on this group. What benefits could you
possibly get by doing this sort of crap?"
Old October 31st 03, 10:14 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
K!l3 Fill

Phil Kyle wrote:

How very wise Barking. Would reading other people's email without
permission, thus illegally, be playing with fire per chance?

I'd sue if I were you.

I will, just so I can see Barking in the dock. What a laff.

He would be forced to reveal his miserable face at long last!

Why does he hide it so?

I noticed the camera quickly skipped past him on the "DL meet" movie.

Must be that guilty conscience of his.

Doesn't want the police knowing what he looks like so they can probe
allegations of reading e-mail not addressed to him.

Oh right. I thought so.

Old October 31st 03, 10:45 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by K!l3
Fill, and I thusly replied:

(demon.local) Phil Kyle wrote:

How very wise Barking. Would reading other people's email
without permission, thus illegally, be playing with fire per
chance?

I'd sue if I were you.

I will, just so I can see Barking in the dock. What a laff.

He would be forced to reveal his miserable face at long last!

Why does he hide it so?

I noticed the camera quickly skipped past him on the "DL meet" movie.

Must be that guilty conscience of his.

Doesn't want the police knowing what he looks like so they can probe
allegations of reading e-mail not addressed to him.

Oh right. I thought so.

Easy when you know how.

How to snoop emails?

Old October 31st 03, 11:03 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote
in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter
Parsnip) wrote in
s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister, and I thusly replied:

Charles King
om

(demon.local) Phil Kyle wrote:

How very wise Barking. Would reading other people's email
without permission, thus illegally, be playing with fire per
chance?

I'd sue if I were you.

I will, just so I can see Barking in the dock. What a laff.

He would be forced to reveal his miserable face at long last!

Why does he hide it so?

I noticed the camera quickly skipped past him on the "DL meet"
movie.

Must be that guilty conscience of his.

Doesn't want the police knowing what he looks like so they can probe
allegations of reading e-mail not addressed to him.

Oh right. I thought so.

Easy when you know how.

How to snoop emails?

Not my area of expertise, old boy.

Whose are would that be then?

Old October 31st 03, 06:38 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

(demon.local) Phil Kyle wrote:

How very wise Barking. Would reading other people's email
without permission, thus illegally, be playing with fire per
chance?

I'd sue if I were you.

I will, just so I can see Barking in the dock. What a laff.

He would be forced to reveal his miserable face at long last!

Why does he hide it so?

I noticed the camera quickly skipped past him on the "DL meet"
movie.

Must be that guilty conscience of his.

Doesn't want the police knowing what he looks like so they can
probe allegations of reading e-mail not addressed to him.

Oh right. I thought so.

Easy when you know how.

How to snoop emails?

Not my area of expertise, old boy.

Whose are would that be then?

I don't know, but there are certain rumours abound at the moment.

No doubt a certain someone has already intercepted them.

Old October 31st 03, 06:50 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

"Wim Jay" wrote in
:

How to snoop emails?

Not my area of expertise, old boy.

Whose are would that be then?

I don't know, but there are certain rumours abound at the moment.

Wouldn't you think that a journalist of all people would have a better
cover story than the one he concocted? He should have claimed he was
thinking of moving on from being a snapper and was trying his hand at
the investigative stuff. They believed his story about how he
"accidentally" logged on to someone else's email account and *then* read
their mail, so they would have believed anything.

Well I suppose he is a tabloid "journalist". I mean The Sun isn't exactly
believable is it? It's just the old skool DL bias. Barker's illegal
activities were overlooked yet they scream blue murder as soon as someone
posts to their group. Nutters.

Old October 31st 03, 07:20 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in :

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:07:27 GMT, in
(demon.local) Phil Kyle
wrote:

[...]

It is too late! He is not quick enough to quell them!

He can't stop the revolution! HURRAH!

Old November 1st 03, 02:59 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote in s.com:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Phil Kyyle, and I thusly replied:

wrote:

[...]

Indeed. These times, they are a changing.

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'.
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'.
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'.
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'.

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last

Old November 1st 03, 07:08 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyyle

wrote:

[...]

A bootiful rendition. Thanks, Phil!

It's a pleasure.