Lunar 570E

Old March 30th 05, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
David Johnson

Default Lunar 570E

We're looking at buying our first motorhome and are going to see a 2001
Lunar Roadstar 570E on Friday, it's Fiat based with a 2.8TD engine. Can
anyone give advice on good points/bad points and what we should be looking
out for on this particular model. Thanks very much