Loire Valley

Old April 3rd 05, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Noodle Doo[_2_]

Default Loire Valley

we are thinking of going to the Loire Valley this year as we have been to
most of Brittany.
Can anybody recommend where to go or suggest anywhere else within a
reasonable distance of the area.
We will get the overnight ferry from Portsmouth to St Malo.
Ideas would be appreciated.

Old April 6th 05, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Cliff[_2_]

"Noodle Doo" (spam) wrote in message
we are thinking of going to the Loire Valley this year as we have been to
most of Brittany.
Can anybody recommend where to go or suggest anywhere else within a
reasonable distance of the area.
We will get the overnight ferry from Portsmouth to St Malo.
Ideas would be appreciated.

We spent a good holiday along the west coast St John le Paul. St Giles le
Croix.etc It would be good to travel down that way from St Malo as it is
only around 2 1/2 hours from the ferry. There are numerous sites.

Cliff

Old April 8th 05, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
tony penner

try this website http://www.the-vendee.co.uk/ we always go to val de vie in
mache about 3 hours from st malo

Old May 20th 05, 01:18 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Stewart Morison

If you're taking children, our kids' favourite site was the Castel Camping
site at Montreuil-Bellay, just south of Saumur.

Family run, it has its own bar/restaurant, boules pitch, etc., and is on
banks of a river, with boating, fishing, etc. Also it is immediately next
door to a beautifully maintained munical swimming pool, which has lifeguards
on duty.

Very friendly, very French!