Black Streaks

Old April 10th 05, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Springtime

Default Black Streaks

Is there a simple way to get rid of or prevent black streaks on a motorhome?

Old April 11th 05, 01:38 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hilary

"Springtime" (spam) wrote in message
Is there a simple way to get rid of or prevent black streaks on a
motorhome?

You might have to specify what you think is causing the streaks??

WD40 applied on a clean rag takes off the majority of stubborn marks. A good
wash followed by a decent wax protector will help shrug off a lot - not a
five minute job though.

)

Old April 11th 05, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ken

I have yet to find the answer to this one. Even after a good wax polish, the
marks are still hard to get off. Mind you I have fibreglass body.

ken

Old April 11th 05, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Sue[_3_]

"ken" wrote in message
I have yet to find the answer to this one. Even after a good wax polish,

the
marks are still hard to get off. Mind you I have fibreglass body.

ken

That's handy! saves bruises!
--
Sue nb Nackered Navvy