which van

Old April 16th 05, 02:35 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
snowgoose

Default which van

I know this is aked by nearly every one at some time but
hey i'm new give us a break.At the moment I am making do with a Toyota
Townace MPV,but want to go a wee bit bigger just me & two
dogs,nothing posh a bed a cooker & a place to put a few
clothes.Have considered two options,Both short wheel based either a
Transit or Renault Traffic.the lower end of the market for transits
usually consist of over worked builders sheds,but a few people have
suggested Renault are a bit of a dog.Any advice please as to best
option & what should I be wary of.I realise the final choice is
mine but a wee bit of help would be appreciated. Thanks to anyone who
is kind enough to answer.
S H.