WAXING CLASS A MOTORHOME

Old April 27th 05, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Bobbie52

Default WAXING CLASS A MOTORHOME

Hello I am wanting to know if taking your motorhome to the local car
wash would hurt to wax it since we spent a whole day scrubbing and
cleaning it to get that nasty mold spots off and last years grime..we
would like to see it protected..hubby did the rubber roof also..what a
job got my back out spent 32 bucks on CHIROPRACTOR but cheap compared
to a refurbishing outfit:) anyway opinions please for this would
save alot if backwork I think waxing with a mechanical one:)...
SAFE TRAVELS
Ed & Bobbie
94 Bounder 34J side isle

Old May 1st 05, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Bobbie52

HI thanks for the tip..we used a car turtle wax one time on an 85 pace
arrow and man started to turn the fiberglass a greenish look.nasty
results:(definitly will be a clear wax color...just thought it
would save all that back breaking aplication by using the car wash
waxing...SAFE TRAVELS
Ed & Bobbie/Roberta